- Over the years Andrew Engineering has been
involved in many different projects, from a large scale one off welding
jig for an international earth moving equipment manufacturer, to medium scale mass production of small components. Other
work of note include manufacturing component parts for theatrical stage
equipment, welding systems in collaboration with a specialist welding
equipment supplier and many one off specialist welding jigs and
components. Parts are also
manufactured for both the food processing and packaging industry.
- We are also involved in engineering repair work including breakdowns
- The machinery used at Andrew Engineering is of a conventional nature
- Centre Lathes,
- Capstan Lathes,
- Britan Repetition Lathe,
- Microsprint 50 (Microprocessor controlled Capstan Lathe)
- XYZ Proturn lathe.
- Haas CNC Lathe with automatic bar feed
- Oil Grooving Lathe, (For those nice figure 8's in bushes)
- Milling Machines, including an XYZ miller.
- Brazing, Silver Soldering, Oxy-Acetylene welding and of course MIG
Past Engineering sub-contract work.
Andrew Engineering also does a lot of work with Eccleston Engineering
LLP who fabricated our fire escape.
They can be contacted at.
Eccleston Engineering LLP,
Welch Hill St,
Tel:- 01942 672993
Back to Main